Our services typically last about 70 minutes.
- The service will begin with about 15 minutes of music led by a live band. The words of the songs will be projected onto large screens. Many people will sing along and you can too. Participate as you feel comfortable. We use music as a way of expressing our love for God and appreciation for what He has done for us.
- There will likely be a few times that one of the leaders will pray during the service. You might be asked to sit or to stand up during those prayers. We’ll always make sure you know exactly what to do and we won’t leave you guessing.
- One of our pastors will teach a lesson from the Bible. Our goal is to help everyone understand the Bible and to apply it to their lives. The teaching will be practical and challenging, and hopefully will inspire you in your personal pursuit of God.
- On some occasions we may have baptisms during the service. Other times we celebrate communion together. At every service, we’ll have a host who will explain what’s happening during the service so that there are no surprises whatsoever.
- At the conclusion of our service each Sunday we take an offering of financial gifts. This offering is for those who call Missional Church their home church. As our guest, you’re not expected to give any money. That decision is totally up to you. We have been blessed with many opportunities to serve the needs of our community, and through the generosity of our church members, we can meet those needs. You are welcome to join in God’s work at Missional Church as you feel you’re ready.